Compiègne. Fire in a building, two people intoxicated by the fumes

Compiègne. Fire in a building, two people intoxicated by the fumes

A fire occurred in Compiègne, in the Royallieu district on Sunday, August 7th. According to the firefighters of the Oise, the fire soldiers went to rue André-Ampère at the end of the afternoon for a fire that started from a terrace located on the second floor of a residential building. The flames then spread”quickly“to the apartment and then to another terrace, on the upper floor.

Two spears were deployed. They have allowed “to cut off the spread and extinguish the fire». Two people were slightly intoxicated by the fumes. They were taken to the hospital.

Source

It is always my pleasure to provide insightful information on important topics and if you have learned something from my article then I thank you for taking the time to share it with your friends or family.

[social-share align="center" counters="0" buttons="facebook,facebook_like,twitter"]

We put a lot of heart and invest a lot of time trying to bring you the most interesting articles.
You would encourage us to do it even better in the future. Thank you!

Related Posts: