Crépy-en-Valois and its surroundings. Gospel, karaoke, country… Discover the music festival program
For the 40th edition of the music festival, the city of Crépy-en-Valois has put the dishes in the big ones, Tuesday, June 21. The objective: to give rhythm to the evening to the sound of various and varied melodies. Here is the program in the city of archery and its surroundings:
- In front of “Wine Not” rue Nationale: LB Gospel, 8 p.m.
- Place de la République: Karaoke Live Orchestra from 8 p.m., followed by oriental music, from 10:30 p.m. to 1 a.m.
- Restaurant L’ambroisie (rue Nationale): Luc Alenvers, from 8 p.m.
- Rue Thiers in front of Le Chavrier, La Cube and Valois Fromage: 3RD Clan, Puppasonic, Selecta Defre, Dock Yo, Jax Pa, MED, Daddy Lyon, Prouess MC, Shilom, Original Bredda’s (rap, reggae, ragga, dancehall) from 20 hours
- Village hall: Bossa nova group at 8 p.m. / country music at 10:30 p.m.
- In front of “Le Commerce” rue Charles de Gaulle: Live music School (French and International variety) at 8 p.m.
- Facing “la Taverne” rue Charles de Gaulle: The Razmoks (heavy metal) at 9 p.m. / Katalysth at 10:30 p.m.
- Porte de Paris: Dafrench Boy (rap) at 8:30 p.m.
- Intermarché car park: Pascal Reffet at 8 p.m.
- Saint-Arnoul Abbey: Clairval Choir at 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (direction du coeur Karine Laurent)
- Saint Thomas Armory: Hunting Trompes from 7:30 p.m.
And in Verberie
Saturday June 25, the municipality and the festival committee of Verberie organize the festival of music and the fire of Saint-Jean, in the park of the castle of Aramont. On the program: from 3 p.m., free activities with inflatable structures and a demonstration by the Compagnie d’Arc de Verberie.
At 8 p.m.: concert by the groups Sonn’Automne Blues and The Dirty and fire of Saint John. On-site catering
It is always my pleasure to provide insightful information on important topics and if you have learned something from my article then I thank you for taking the time to share it with your friends or family.
We put a lot of heart and invest a lot of time trying to bring you the most interesting articles.
You would encourage us to do it even better in the future. Thank you!