Neuilly-en-Thelle. Downtown apartment kitchen catches fire, cat rescued from flames

Neuilly-en-Thelle. Downtown apartment kitchen catches fire, cat rescued from flames

Firefighters were able to rescue a cat in an apartment in Neuilly-en-Thelle and apply an oxygen mask to its muzzle. Credit: Oise SDIS.

Firefighters from the SDIS de l’Oise rescued a cat during a fire in Neuilly-en-Thelle. Thursday, August 11 at noon, the fire ignited in an apartment located on the second floor of a building in the city center.

A cat, rescued by firefighters in Neuilly-en-Thelle, was taken care of and then taken to a veterinary clinic. Credit: Oise SDIS.

Entrusted to a veterinary clinic

This three-storey building was completely smoky. The fire, located in the kitchen, was extinguished with a hose. The cat saved from the flames was entrusted to a veterinary clinic.

The kitchen of an apartment in downtown Neuilly-en-Thelle caught fire on Thursday August 11 in the middle of the day. Credit: Oise SDIS.

Source

It is always my pleasure to provide insightful information on important topics and if you have learned something from my article then I thank you for taking the time to share it with your friends or family.

We put a lot of heart and invest a lot of time trying to bring you the most interesting articles.
You would encourage us to do it even better in the future. Thank you!

Related Posts: